I wear many caps. But people know me for my Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Skills for the Global IT Industry, as an Entrepreneur & CEO at Mushawar UK Ltd, a Career Coach and an Employee Well-being & Engagement Trainer. I try juggling as much as I can and therefore I also have expertise and work as a Human Resource Policy & Process Consultant, a business strategy mentor for startups and Women Empowerment and Youth Development Specialist.
I broke the glass ceiling in the IT Industry of Pakistan when I became the fastest growing Female Human Resource Manager at Pakistan’s first and largest IT Company. Within my first year at the company after handling their Karachi Operations I was given the opportunity to take over Employer Branding and other initiatives for Business Expansion including leading their UAE operations and starting their Middle East, Australia & Pakistan Resource Outsourcing Models.
During my career, I was fortunate to work with teams all over the world, Pakistan, UAE, China, Africa, USA, India, Australia and the UK. During my exposure in the Corporate World, I also had the opportunity from time to time to work as a consultant for various companies on HR, Training and Organization Re-structuring Projects in the Pakistani and UAE markets.
As a recruiter I have had many successes, which includes recruiting over 6000 people all over the globe, Launching Resource Outsourcing models for companies, being recognized as Linkedin’s top1% profiles consecutively for 2012 and 2013.
As a trainer I have trained over 500 employees at SMEs, Startups and Businesses as well as Corporates on various Workplace Etiquettes, Workplace Professionalism, Career Growth Strategies, Personal Development Skills and Habits, Women Empowerment, Identity and Career Focus Initiatives.
As a Women Empowerment Specialist I work with various online and on ground initiatives & Groups in Middle East and Pakistan that are working towards building a stronger tomorrow for women around the world and in industries like Information Technology, Computer Software, Retail, STEM, Media etc.
For Youth Development, I have undertaken various Career Planning programs that I have launched in schools, universities and even organizations who want to train their fresh graduates. These programs are successfully running in Pakistan and Middle East.
I launched my first entrepreneurship as a partnership project in 2016 by the name of Mushawar Consulting, a process and policy consultancy company based in Pakistan. The company undertook HR policy & process, Business Re-engineering, Career & Business Coaching, Recruitment and tech development projects from clients in Pakistan, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
In 2017, exactly one year after launching Mushawar Consulting in Pakistan, I have launched my first solo entrepreneurship venture Mushawar UK Ltd in London, United Kingdom. The primary services that we are currently offering to our clients in the EU, UK, Australia and UAE include Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Solutions, HR Policy and process re-alignment, Web Development & Designing Solutions and Content Writing/Development Solutions. Career Highlights:
- Over a decade of Human Resource Capital Management experience in the Corporate Industry in Pakistan, UAE, UK, Australia and KSA
- Talent Acquisition Extraordinaire, Consultant for over 10 years for Information technology, Media, Telecommunication, Retail, Oil & GAs Companies, SMEs, Corporates and Startups
- Launched the Employer Branding Concept in the ICT industry in 2013
- Launched Women inclusiveness at workplace and Diversity Management programs in the ICT industry in 2013
- Launched a Consulting company Mushawar Consulting in partnership in 2016 and became the CEO of the firm in 2018.
- Launched my Digital Content Management Company, Delta Writers in 2016
- Launched my consultancy company in United Kingdom in 2017
- Women Empowerment and Inclusiveness Support, with Workshops and programs for Corporates designed to help make the Organization Culture adaptable and accommodating
- Organization Transformation Consultant, emphasis on Employee Engagement, Well-being and Retention
- Youth Development Activist, with particular workshops developed for University and School Going Children on Career Planning and Career Development
- Home Trained Artist
You can check my artwork on my Instagram @maheennoorsoomro & read my blogs at www.Maheensoomro.com You can find out more about my Entrepreneurial Ventures at www.mushawar.co.uk & www.mushawarsolutions.com